Quarterly CompetitionHere is a basic page layout with no sidebar
- Eight quarterly contest (4 digital) per calendar year.
- Each participant can submit three photographs in each quarterly contest.
- Judging of digital Quarterly Contest will be done through LED TV at S.J.Hall.
- Digital photographs for quarterly contest along with entry form should be submitted by mail at email@example.com within specified date and time.
- All the individuals participated in the contest are presumed to have their consented to use their photographs by Chhayapath, Calcutta to participate or exhibited in
- FIAP Club World Cup Contest.
- FIP Interclub Contest.
- Exhibition for promotion of Chhayapath, Calcutta.
- Specification of digital files of ‘Quarterly Digital Contest’ is as follows.
Image format: JPEG image
Resolution: 300 dpi
Max. Horizontal Size: 1920 pixel
Max. Vertical Size: 1080 pixel
- File name should be Serial Number_Author Name_Image Title. (Example: “1_Pabitra Sen Sharma_Team Work.jpg”)
- Criteria for rejection of any submitted works is as follows,
- Submitted in earlier Club Contests (except Fortnight Contest).
- Same image submitted in both color and monochrome mode in same Or earlier Quarterly Contest.
- Accepted in member’s exhibition.
Results till date
Here the results of this year QC is going to be published